Pasture Management Series in Prineville
Pasture Management Series
Want to get the most from your pasture this summer? Here is an opportunity for you!!
- June 4, 2019. Location and time TBA.
- Topics covered: Fall fertility needs, Fall planting forages, Weed & forage plant identification. Includes pasture walk with Q&A.
- Other sessions will be held at various ranches. Follow this link for more info and for the dates and topics covered in each session.
- Please register by calling 541-447-6228 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- $5.00 per session
- Presenters: Mylen Bohle, Scott Dugan, and friends
Follow this link for more info and for the dates and topics covered in each session.