“Eating is an agricultural act.” –Wendell Berry
We bring the issues that Oregon family farmers face onto the radar of urban consumers and the community in general. Changing monthly, the topic always focuses on the larger picture of the connection between food and farms in our state. When eaters connect with farmers, it makes our food web stronger and makes real changes in our local food system possible.
- Portland– Last Tuesday of every month at the Holocene (1001 SE Morrison St.) 5:30-8:30
- Bend– Third Tuesday of the month January-March at Central Oregon Locavore (1216 NE 1st St.) 6:00-8:30
Co-hosted with High Desert Food and Farm Alliance with support from Central Oregon Locavore
- McMinnville– Fourth Thursday of the month January-March at 3rd Street Pizza (433 NE 3rd St.) 6:00-8:30
- Salem– First Wednesday of the month March-August at Gilgamesh Brewing (2065 Madrona Ave SE) 5:30-8:30
- Eugene– First Friday of the month April-September at Agrarian Ales (31115 Crossroads Lane W) 5:00-8:00
Upcoming InFARM topics include: Beans Beans the Magical Fruit, Eatin’ Crickets, The Buzz About Bugs, Don’t Panic- It’s Organic, Beans Beans the Magical Fruit, Cider in the Pacific Northwest, The Next Generation of Oregon Farmers.
Do you have a topic idea? Contact Erinn!
InFARMation is always free and open to the public, AND IT IS ALL AGES!
Want to start an InFARMation series in your neck o’ the woods? Email for more information.