Support our Work
Friends of Family Farmers is a grassroots organization and we rely on public support for the work that we do. We watchdog industrial agribusiness, support family farmers and voice our concerns to our state agencies and elected officials. Please take a moment to find out how you can get involved. With your help, we can support Oregon’s socially responsible farmers and keep Oregon a great place to live and farm. Sign up for our newsletters, action alerts, and event invites by going here>>
Become a Member
Become a member of Friends of Family Farmers today! Memberships are available via PayPal below, over the phone – 503.759.FARM (3276) – or sent via mail to: FoFF, PO Box 1286, Molalla, OR 97038. Memberships are sliding scale and range from $35-$1000 per year. This money goes to directly support our programs and ensures that we will continue to be able to promote and protect socially responsible agriculture in Oregon in the future. Membership suggestions include (but are not limited to):
• Individual Membership – $35
• Household Membership – $50
• Business Membership – $50
• Citizen Advocate Membership – $100
• Cultivator Membership - $250
• Oregon’s Value Added Membership – $500
• Lifetime Sustaining Membership – $1000
Interested in group memberships or sponsoring specific programs? Want to discuss a sliding scale price for membership? We have opportunities for everyone at every level. Please contact our Membership Coordinator, Erinn Criswell, to explore the possibilities.
Donate to Friends of Family Farmers
Thank you to everyone who has donated to our auctions and fundraisers over the years! We can always turn donations of services and items into a benefit for FoFF. All donations are 100% tax deductible and will directly support our work. Please contact us to discuss donations of goods and services.
For financial contributions (also 100% tax deductible) use the “Donate” button on our homepage.
Volunteer with Us
As a non-profit organization on shoe-string budget, we rely on volunteers to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in volunteering anywhere in the state, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Heather Guichard, to find out how. Visit our volunteer page here >>
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Tabling at local venues and events to educate the community on the work of Friends of Family Farmers and the current agricultural issues we are facing in Oregon.
- Graphic design and social networking
- Working on an “Action Team” to help get the word out about legislative and policy issues
- Making phone calls and writing letters to decision makers.
- Hosting house parties and letter writing parties.
- Writing articles for our website and newsletters
- Event help
- Research projects
To get started, fill out our volunteer questionnaire here>>
Other Ways to Plug In
Engage with Policymakers and Legislators
Whether you are a producer of Oregon’s food, or someone who enjoys it, Oregon’s policy makers need to hear from you. Track down your House Representative and State Senator and get their contact information. Click here for updated information on our current State Legislative Priorities.
We are ALL stakeholders in food and agriculture policy!
- Sign up for our RSS feed by clicking here>>
- Sign up to get our e-Newsletters – link here, then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You can also visit our Action Alerts to find out how you can weigh in and make your voice heard on key agricultural issues.
- Contact your legislators and let them know what you think about food and agriculture in Oregon. Download a list of current State Senators, Representatives and County Commissioners.
- Keep up to date with the Oregon Board of Agriculture and participate with public comment during their quarterly meetings.
- Take some time to visit our Community Calendar and find out about food and agriculture events happening around the state. Let us know if you have an event to post!